If you do not like free stuff, avert your eyes now
Remember last week when we mentioned that we were planning something fun? Well here it is! Our very first giveaway!!!
We describe ourselves as a craft blog, but even we realize how funny that is, since we have yet to put up one thing that is crafty. So we decided to prove just how crafty we can be… by giving away things crafted by us.
One lucky follower will win a Polluted Pixie Package that contains:
1 pair of earrings (Kim)
1 knit cowl/shawl (Kim)
1 pair of Fingerless Gloves (Lissy)
1 bow ring made of upcycled leather (Lissy)
All items are one size fits all.
To enter to win you must:
* Be a follower (so if you aren’t one already, it’s time to become one).
* Leave a comment with your name, email address, and what PP package (choose from below) you would like for your own.
******For extra entries ******
To increase your chance of winning you can earn extra entries by:
1: Tweeting about our giveaway
2: Blogging about it
3: Posting it on your Facebook wall(There is no limit to this, do it daily if you want)
Each time you do one of the above, leave a new comment, on this post, telling us what you did.
Are you ready to see what you could win?
* a Light pink leather bow ring
* one pair of lavendar colored fingerless gloves
* one striped purple cowl/shawl with avocado colored buttons
* a pair of raspberry colored, leather strip, earrings
* a red leather bow ring
* a pair of mixed grey fingerless gloves, (look closely, you might see an owl)
* a black cowl/shawl with red and white polka dot fabric covered buttons
* a pair of gold bow and onyx earrings
* a light pink and black leather bow ring
* a pair of mixed grey owl fingerless gloves
* olive green cowl/shawl with teal satin covered buttons
* silver leaf and amazonite stone earrings
End date: May 31st @ 10pm